Consumer Online Banking (CoB)
Exercise more control over your money and financial activities with our new Consumer Online Banking platform, CoB. All Bank clients (Consumer and Business) can enroll in CoB. You will enjoy increased flexibility, instant access, and greater functionality that will enable you to complete many tasks that previously required a trip or call to the Bank. You’ll find that our improved CoB is easy to use and features enhanced protection with multiple layers of security and data encryption.
CoB enables you to:
- Access your account details 24/7
- View real-time balance information
- Send Remittances to India
- Send free Person-to-Person Payments with People Pay
- Order checks
- Pay bills and expedite payments
- Secure images of checks you've written or deposited
- Transfer funds internally between your SBIC accounts or externally to those you own at other financial institutions
- Update personal information including telephone numbers, mailing addresses, and email accounts on file
Alerts and Notifications (Online Security)
Use alerts to stay on top of your account activity. Select from a wide range of alerts or create a custom one that will notify you in CoB when certain actions occur. Alerts can also be sent to your email address on file. To enroll for alerts, simply sign on to CoB to select the alerts you would like to receive and how you would like to receive them.
Cut down on your monthly clutter by signing up for eStatements. We will automatically send a reminder from eStatements@sbical.com to your email on file whenever a new statement is available.
- Print or save to your business computer, CD or hard drive
- Export transactional history to your business finance software
If you currently receive paper statements and would like to switch to online statements, follow these steps:
- Login to your Consumer Online Banking (CoB) account
- Select the "Accounts" tab at the top of the page
- Click the "eStatements" link
- Once you acknowledge, the eStatement Agreement, you're all set to receive your future statements digitally
We will automatically discontinue paper statements once your enrollment is complete.
If you need log-in assistance with your online banking account, please contact our Call Center at 1-877-707-1995.
For Consumer Online Banking (CoB) Terms and Conditions, please click here.