International Trade Finance
When you run a global business, you’re looking for a bank to partner with you to accelerate international sales and provide resources that streamline your supply chain to reduce operating costs. State Bank of India (California)’s International Trade Specialists and comprehensive suite of financing solutions can help you compete more effectively by facilitating cash flow, mitigating cross-border trade risks, and expanding your network abroad.
Commercial Letters of Credit
- Negotiate better prices with our expert insights on import letters of credit in support of new and familiar third-party suppliers.
- Ensure your compensation and minimize non-acceptance risk by letting our Trade Specialists review and advance export letters of credit received from your foreign buyers for payment.
- We can help you transfer export letters of credit, issue assignments of proceeds, and issue back-to-back letters of credit favoring your subcontractors.
- We also issue air releases and steamship guarantees, when needed.
Standby Letters of Credit
- Provide payment assurance to your suppliers for “open account” terms with a financial standby letter of credit.
- Guarantee your performance or delivery on project contracts with a performance standby letter of credit.
- Pass the chore of collecting your overseas buyer’s payments along to us — we’ll submit instructions to their bank directly on your behalf.
- Use documentary collections to pay for your imported merchandise in preference to letters of credit or paying in advance.
International Wire Transfers
- Send money or make payments quickly and easily without the need for foreign bank accounts.
Lines of Credit
- We offer standard and SBA/EWCP-guaranteed export lines of credit to enhance your competitive position, increase your access to liquid capital, and strengthen supplier relationships.